Below are some examples of Key Stage 2 Science questions and how you should answer them. Se desideri stampare questa pagina e provare a rispondere tu stesso alle domande clicca qui. Quindi torna a questa pagina per controllare le tue risposte!
1. Explain why your bathroom windows run with water drops when you have a bath on a cold day.
b) Which cup of tea will be able to dissolve more sugar, a cold cup or a hot cup?
c) What do we call a mixture of water and dissolved sugar?
d) If I put 400 teaspoons of sugar into an egg cup of hot water, would it dissolve?
3. If I put sand into my tea instead of sugar, could I get the sand out? How?
4. How could I separate my tea from the sugar?
5. Explain why a magnet would help me to separate plastic paper clips from metal ones.
6. I have a bag of new and old 2p coins . The coins are made from different metals. Which of the following would be a reason why a magnet does not attract the old coins:
7. Why is it easier to cut through an apple with a metal knife rather than a plastic one?
8. I want to stir hot soup in a saucepan. Should I use a wooden spoon or a metal spoon? Why?
9. Which two of these metals will attract a magnetic?
iron, aluminium, brass, steel, copper, lead
10 Will these magnets attract or repel?
a) The North pole of a magnet is held near the North pole of another one.
b) The south pole of one magnet is held near the North pole of another magnet.
11) Use the following words to fill in the spaces below.
when it is mixed with water,
When this happens a is formed.
A solid that will disolve is said to be .
The liquid that makes it disolve is called the .
A solid that will not dissolve is called .
12) A bag of flour has been tipped into a box of Cornflakes.
What is the easiest way to separate the large cornflakes from the flour?
© Copyright - si prega di leggere
Tutti i materiali di queste pagine sono gratuiti solo per i compiti e per l'uso in classe. Non puoi ridistribuire, vendere o inserire il contenuto di questa pagina qualsiasi altro sito web or blog senza il permesso scritto dell'autore Mandy Barrow.
© Copyright 2021